As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- HOUSING: Luminaire head manufactured from 3CR12 stainless steel or 304 stainless steel for coastal installation and pole extruded aluminium.
- LIGHT SOURCE: The fitting is designed to operate a LED up to 64W.
- The LED is an Osram high powered led mounted onto an aluminium circuit board incorporating
- Zener diodes and thermal protection.
- Recommended LED 4000 Kelvin Natural white with CRI >70.
- At an ambient temperature of 25° C, the lumen maintenance is 90% at 60 000 hours and 70%at 100 000 hours.
- DIFFUSER: Toughened glass or high impact acrylic offering added protection for optical lenses.
- LENSES: For LED – Modular optical lenses are used.Material PMMA.
- Various lens options available for different applications, allowing for custom solutions.
- FINISH: Powder coated.
- MOUNTING: Post mounted – vertical post.
- Recommended mounting height 3.5m to 5m.
- Rectangular pole option 100 x 150mm pole.
- Luminaire head fixed at 0° or 15°. Slide over option 76mm Ø pole.
- ACCESSORIES: Access door, MCB and bolt cage. Base plate options – base plate with gaskets or base plate with stubby. The stubby allows for hidden mounting as it can be tiled over.
- CONTROL GEAR: The electronic power supply is suitable for operation with a 220 – 240 volts. 50-hertz single phase.
- It incorporates an electronic trip connector protector with surge protection 6 kV
- . Additional removable inline surge arrester 10 KV.
- FASTENERS: All external screws are stainless steel.
- Cable glands are SABS approved to insulate IP67 ingress protection.
- GASKET: Gaskets are manufactured from post cured silicone rubber material. Silicone gaskets perform in a wide temperature range -40° C to +200° C.
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP 65.
- MECHANICS: Operating Temperature (Ta)≤ 35° C.
- Weight: Europa Single – 12 Kg total including control gear.
- Windage: Max. projected areas for mounting
- Juliet Single Head – 0.1 m².
- Juliet Double
- Juliet – 0.2 m²
- Juliet Single 5m pole – 0.75 m
|Code||Power||Normal Flux lm||LED Current(mA)|