As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- SUGGESTED LUMINAIRE: Brynn or FreiaFittings – LM6 marine grade die-cast aluminium.10 year construction guarantee.
- IP66 rated LED and gear compartment.
- For detailed luminaire, specifications refer to Brynn or Freia.
- LIGHT SOURCE: The fitting is designed to operate a range of LED’s up to 70W.
- The LED is an Osram high powered LED mounted onto an aluminium circuit board incorporating Zener diodes and thermal protection.
- HOUSING: All components are manufactured from powder coated stainless steel for coastal regions and powder coated galvanised mild steel for inland use.
- MOUNTING: Plinth mounted or buried.
- SOLAR PANEL: Polycrystalline solar panel, CINCO modules.
- Rated output 275W.
- BATTERY: The rechargeable batteries are of different composite systems. The batteries are completely sealed and are, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position.
- MODULE BRACKETS: Tilt-adjustable bracketing system for accurate sun path adjustment.
- CHARGE CONTROLLER: Victron SmartSolar MPPT charge controller.
- The SmartSolar charger gathers energy from the solar panels, and stores it in the batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time.
- SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life. With a built-in Bluetooth Dongle users are able to remotely monitor and control their SmartSolar MPPT.
- ACCESSORIES: Roto bracket, which allows for adjustment on the horizontal plane for the luminaire.
- FEATURES: Each system is designed to operate optimally for 12 hour night cycle and up to four nights operation without system charge (See ConfigurationsMatrix).
- All external cabling is UV stabilised with IP67 plug connectors, No tooling required for connecting.
- Integrated “hot swop” electronic components.Theft and vandal resistant.
|Code||Power||Luminous Flux lm||Efficacy(lm/W)||LED Current(mA)|