As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- Luminaire information: Fortes LED Floodlight is a powerful, highly efficient, and extra-durable light fitting designed for use in demanding industrial conditions where an ingress protection up to IP66 is required. Each module provides up to 10 150 lm and comes in five different light distribution curves. All of these features, in addition to an excellent lifetime of up to150 000 hours (L80 B50), makes the Fortes LED Floodlight an ideal solution for various industrial and sporting field lighting applications.
- Light engine: IP66 and IK08 rated high-performance modules, populated with 36 high-power LED chipsets, mounted onto an aluminium core PCB.
- Thermal management is effected via an anodized Al 6063-T5aerospace grade extruded aluminium heat sink.
- The module is fitted with a PMMA (optical grade) PLEXIGLAS optical lens with a LOR (light output ratio) of 93%, the lens carries a 30year warranty against yellowing and degradation.
- Beam angle options:
- Narrow Beam: 14.5º (NB)
- Medium Beam: 18º (MB)
- Wide Beam: 28º (WB)
- Extra Wide Beam: 45º (EWB)
- Luminaire body construction: The main luminaire body construction comprises of a stainless-steel (304 or 316grade) strengthening sub-frame structure that is enclosed in a laser cut and CNC formed stainless-steel housing that is epoxy powder coated for increased corrosion resistance.
- This is coupled to a high-strength adjustable stainless-steel stirrup bracket system complete with an integrated angular degree indicator.
- All fixing components used are high-grade stainless-steel.
- Control gear & gear compartment: IP66 rated High-pressure die-cast
- LM6 aluminium enclosure sealed with an extruded silicone gasket. Gear compartment is secured to the stainless steel stirrup bracket and is fitted with constant-current drivers protected by a 20 kVA SPD (Surge Protection Device).
- Additional control gear options include 1-10V or DALI
- Dimming system which can be coupled to a manually operated switch or automated sensing devices.
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +45°C.
- Insulation classification: Class 1.
- Power supply: 220V to 240V AC 50 Hz.
- Light source: High-power SMT LED array.
- LED information: Each module contains 36 high-power LED chips
- Colour temperature: – 3000K* – 4000K – 5000K*
- Available on request*
- LED life cycle: – L80 B10 @ 50 000 hours – L80 B50 @150 000 hours
- Colour Rendering Index options: -70 CRI -80 CRI – *Available on request*
- Maximum life cycle: 150 000 hours.
- Industrial, indoor and outdoor applications
- Garage and Factory applications
- Warehouse and workshop applications
- Industrial lighting• Mining applications
- Storage facilities
- COMPLIANCE STANDARD
- SANS 60598-1, SANS 60598-2-5WARRANTY
- 5-year warranty on luminaire body
- 3-year warranty on internal components*
- Note: This warranty only covers defects or malfunctions caused during the manufacturing process.
|Code||Power||Total Luminous Flux (lm/W)||Efficacy(lm/W)||Driving Current|