As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- HOUSING: LM 6 die-cast aluminium.
- LIGHT SOURCE: The fitting is designed to operate a range of LED’s up to 48W.
- The LED is an Osram high powered LED mounted onto an aluminium circuit board incorporating Zener diodes and thermal protection.
- Recommended LED 4000 Kelvin Natural white with CRI >70.
- At an ambient temperature of 25° C, the lumen maintenance is 90% at 60 000 hours and 70% at 100 000 hours.
- DIFFUSER: Toughened glass or high impact acrylic offering added protection for optical lenses.
- LENSES: Modular optical lenses. MaterialPMMA.
- Various lens options available for different applications, allowing for custom solutions.
- FINISH: Powder coated.
- MOUNTING: Post mounted or wall mounted.
- Luminaire designed to face downwards at a maximum rake of 15°.
- Recommended mounting height 3.5m to 6m.
- Mounting Options- On a 76mm Ø pole, with a Roto bracket or fixed spigot.-
- Flush mounted on a 150mm x 100mm pole.-
- Wall mounted with a Roto bracket or fixed spigot.
- ACCESSORIES: Roto bracket, which allows for adjustment on the horizontal plane.
- CONTROL GEAR: The electronic power supply is suitable for operation with a 220 – 240 volts.
- 50-hertz single phase.
- Incorporating an electronic trip connector protector with surge protection 6 KV.
- Additional removable inline surge arrester 10 KV.
- FASTENERS: All external screws are stainless steel.
- GASKET: Gaskets are manufactured from post cured silicone rubber material.
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP 65.
- MECHANICS: Operating Temperature (Ta) ≤ 35° C.
- Weight: 6.5 Kg total including control gear.
- Windage: Max. projected areas for mounting 0.07m2.
|Code||Power||Normal Flux lm||LED Current(mA)|