As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- Applications: Zone 2, 21 & 22
- Hazardous locations, and highly corrosive areas.
- Body: Manufactured from Stainless steel grade 304.
- Marine-grade 316 available on special order.
- The single-piece deep-drawn body may not be drilled on-site.
- Clips: Double acting stainless steel clips with M4 socket head screws on outer clips.
- Lens: 4mm thick clear tempered plate glass.
- Gasket: Extruded silicone one-piece gasket.
- Lens Frame: Pressed from a single piece stainless steel sheet without joining welds and with extra-wide ends for increased rigidity.
- Frame Suspension: The lens frame is suspended on two points along one side of the body to allow the glass frame to swing open during servicing.
- IP65 Control Gear: Aluminium gear tray carries the led driver and LED strips, and is also designed to act as a reflector.
- Two cords allow the gear tray to be suspended from the body during installation and service.
- Cable Entry: Threaded 20 mm entry provided fora gland via a special welded insert boss is positioned about 60mm from the mounting surface to facilitate installation.
- Corrosion-resistant glands are recommended for use with stainless steel light fittings.
- Single gland entry standard.
- Mounting: 8mm threaded nut welded into the rear mounting brackets allows the luminaire to be mounted using either brackets or pole clamps.
- Wire Guard: A stainless steel wire guard is available as an optional extra on the 4ft version only.
- Emergency Mode: Emergency option available on request. (6W output for 1 hour)
- Warranty: 5 Years
|Code||Power||Amperage||Luminous Flux lm||Luminous efficacy|