As you browse our website, you can add catalogues to your order by clicking on “Add to Catalogue Basket”. You can retrieve your catalogues at any stage by clicking on the cart icon in the menu when you are ready.
- HOUSING: LM 6 die-cast aluminium.
- LIGHT SOURCE: The fitting is designed to operate a range of LED’s up to 72W. The LED is an Osram high powered LED mounted onto an aluminium circuit board incorporating Zener diodes and thermal protection.
- Recommended LED 4000 Kelvin Natural white with CRI >70.
- At an ambient temperature of 25° C, the lumen maintenance is 90% at 60 000 hours and 70% at 100 000 hours.
- DIFFUSER: Tempered glass.LENSES : Modular optical lenses are used. Material PMMA.
- Various lens options available for different applications, allowing for custom solutions.
- FINISH : Powder coated.
- MOUNTING : Post or wall-mounted.
- Recommended mounting height 3.5m to 9mTop mounted, equipped with threaded aluminium M24 connecting nipple.
- Side entry 34mm Ø spigot entry. For detailed mounting specifications refer to pole and accessories section.
- CONTROL GEAR: The electronic power supply is suitable for operation with a 220 – 240 volts.
- 50-hertz single phase.
- For LED – Incorporates an electronic trip connector protector with surge protection6 KV.
- Additional removable inline surge arrester 10 KV.
- FASTENERS: All external screws are stainless steel.
- Cable glands are SABS approved to insulate IP67 ingress protection.
- GASKET: Gaskets are manufactured from post cured silicone rubber material.
- Silicone gaskets perform in a wide temperature range -40° C to +200° C.
- INGRESS PROTECTION: IP 65.
- MECHANICS: Operating Temperature(Ta) ≤ 35° C.
- Weight: 10 Kg total including control gear.
- Windage: Max. projected areas for mounting 0.07531 m2.
|Code||Power||Normal Flux lm||LED Current(mA)|